Post-Decree / Judgement Enforcement or Modification

After a court order has been entered, sometimes circumstances arise which call for the order to be modified, amended or enforced.  The Family Court has continuing jurisdiction over many parts of a prior Family Court order.  If you already have a Family Court order, even from another jurisdiction, contact Ms. Wong Leong now if you would like to modify or enforce the order, or if you have received court documents from another party regarding a prior court order.

Contact us today

Schedule an initial consultation with us. email: Phone: 808-727-2150

Skip to content search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close