When parents of children are not married, a civil suit can be brought to establish the biological parents of the child(ren), the parent(s) custodial (physical and legal) rights regarding the children, and the amount of child support to be paid (if any). A paternity case (sometimes referred to as custody case) can be just as complex and stressful as a divorce. Contact Wong Leong Cuccia, LLLC now to determine your rights and the appropriate steps to take in order to protect or invoke your rights. The best time to obtain legal advice is before you need it.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close